About Patrik Backman
As a young boy I was surrounded by entrepreneurs: both grandfathers & uncle running several businesses of their own; as well as adventurers: father and older brother both being merchant fleet captains travelling the oceans. After finalizing my Masters of Laws studies, I chose the adventurous way becoming a professional within the logistics industry and travelling the World. It was a time during which I have had a great professional as well as personal journey, learning the ropes and skills of becoming a true master of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Masters of Laws, majoring in contract law and maritime law, Uppsala University
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Change Practitioner, Prosci
- Implementing Operational Excellence using Lean Six Sigma methods & tools
- Change Agent, Advisor, Trainer and Coach
Over 20+ years consulting experience within the Logistics industry, Retail, Infrastructure, Construction industry, Aid & Relief
- In DHL lead numerous business and process improvement activities, turn-round projects, revenue improvement programs, company integrations and business start-ups.
- In CiCONS project & change managed management systems roll-outs, provided Lean Six Sigma trainings, Change Management advise, and lead business turn-around projects.