We don’t believe in standard problems and that’s why we provide made-to-measure solutions rather than standard ones.
How do we go about things?
This is how we go about things:
Consensus before the start
- Our consultant discusses the project with you. This takes place in your offices and is entirely free.
- IKMW makes you a project proposal with clear timing and budgeting.
- We only start work once a consensus has been reached over the project.
During the project
- Transparent and sound monitoring system
- Not only advice, but also help with implementation. Executive work can also be outsourced to IKMW.
- Practical results and full confidentiality
After the project
- Every project ends with a formal evaluation by the client
- Follow-up phase: Adjustments still necessary?
Temporary work is billed per day, so you get a monthly overview of the work carried out.
Advantages of interim-management by IKMW
- You have a pool of knowledge at your disposal whereby the different fields of expertise complete one another, this way IKMW can offer you a total solution.
- You can be sure that the consultant(s) in question will hand out quality advice, given the fact that consultants keep their knowledge up-to-date through constant in-service training within their field of expertise.
- You have access to the experience and methodologies of a “group consultancy” instead of those of an individual.
Do you want to produce better, smarter and more efficient? Request an informal conversation.